Tuesday 16 August 2011

Top 10 Anthems for Men

1. "I Did It My Way" by Frank Sinatra
Lyrics to live by: I’ve lived a life that’s full, I travelled each and every highway and more, much more than this, I did it my way.
Listen to it when: you're ready to live life on your own terms.

2. "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" by James Brown.
Lyrics to live by: This is a man’s man’s world but it wouldn’t be nothing without a woman or a girl.
Listen to it when: falling for that special someone.

3. "Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones
Lyrics to live by: I can't get no satisfaction.
Listen to it when: you've been single for a while.

4. "The Distance" by Cake
Lyrics to live by: But he’s driving and striving and hugging the turns, and thinking of someone for whom he still burns. He’s going the distance
Listen to it when: either you're driving a hot new car or you're feeling broken by a woman.

5. "I Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash
Lyrics to live by: Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
Listen to it when: taking the plunge into a serious relationship.

6. "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood
Lyrics to live by: And when I walk the streets, kings and queens step aside.
Listen to it when: you’re in the mood to misbehave and break a couple rules.

7. "I Won’t Back Down" by Tom Petty
Lyrics to live by: Well, I know what’s right, I got just one life, in a world that keeps on pushin’ me around, but I’ll stand my ground, and I won’t back down.
Listen to it when: you want to stand up for your beliefs.

8. "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" by Jay-Z
Lyrics to live by: You gotta get that dirt off your shoulder.
Listen to it when: you're sick of minor issues holding you back.

9. "TNT" by AC/DC
Lyrics to live by: I’m dynamite, and I’ll win the fight, I’m a power load. Watch me explode.
Listen to it when: you need a testosterone boost to help you win.

10. "I'm A Man" by Bo Diddley
Lyrics to live by: All you pretty women, stand in line, I can make love to you, baby in an hour's time.
Listen to it when: you’re looking to score on that raucous boy’s night out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment